The following units are available in the game and can be used by the player to play the game.
The Bowman is a heavy ranged units that is equipped with a heavy crossbow. His magical arrows are not affected by gravity, making him a sniper at long range. His ability’s are:
- Skill 1: Normal arrow
- Skill 2: Trippel arrow horizontal spread
- Skill 3: Crossbow overload – Rapid burst fire
- Skill 4: Magic arrow – Casting a spell that releases a mega arrow from the clouds dealing massive damage
The Mage is a powerful sorcerer that casts spells from his magical spell book. All of his attacks perform area damage making him a perfect candidate to defend the main objective while the bowman is out killing individual units at range. Even though the cunning skills of this mage he was never able to control the gravitational pull on his magic causing all his abilities to be affected by gravity.
- Skill 1: Magical orb with AoE
- Skill 2: Trippel Magical orbs
- Skill 3: Magic overload – Rapid burst of Orbs
- Skill 4: Ribbon Arrows – Casting a spell that releases a volley of arrows from the clouds dealing massive AoE damage.
The Grunt a AoE melee fighter that has higher health than the ranged units. Although he is mainly focusing on AoE the single target damage output is pretty high. The only flaw the Grunt has is that his chain isn’t longer than just a few meters. Try to stay out of his reach or prepare to get some damage.
- Skill 1: Chain swing doing damage in a arc.
- Skill 2: Double Chain swing doing damage in a arc while second swing deals increased damage.
- Skill 3: Overhead charge – AoE damage in a line
- Skill 4: Rupture – Earth cracks open doing AoE damage around the Grunt